WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PART TIME HOST / COMMUNITY FACILITATOR
We’re looking for a seasoned digital nomad willing to slow down for a while and discover our magical castle and community or perhaps someone with aspirations of opening their own coliving, to join us for the low season. Available to start end of January / beginning of February for 3 months minimum.
The person will live in the castle with us and become part of our family.
Working days will be Saturday, Sunday, and Monday mornings (2 days and a half) – which are the days when the House Manager is off and we need someone to cover for him.
It’s essential that the person speaks French (in addition to English) and has a clear driving license.
Extensive travel experience and time spent in Colivings will be considered a big plus.
If you happen to be a virtual assistant, we would be happy to also continue working together from distance once the host assignment is over as you would know the property and the business already that would be ideal.
Responsibilities will include:
- weekly supermarket shopping and orders pick up
- organise one weekend activity with the colivers (hike, day trip, something on the property, etc.)
- run our weekly Sunday crepes brunch (with the help of others)
- 1 Instagram post per week + a few stories
- onboard and check out guests who arrive/depart during the weekend
- if needed pick up arriving guests from the train station (15min by car)
- Monday morning pick up breakfast from the bakery (7min by car), set up breakfast, and put it away at 11am
- be present for the colivers in case something comes up during these days
- answer calls or email/messenger/Instagram booking requests coming in during the weekend
- other small admin tasks
To apply, please write an email to email@example.com telling us why you’re the perfect addition to our community, and please add a link to at least one of your social media profiles.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this, please share the info