WE’RE LOOKING FOR A PART TIME HOST / COMMUNITY FACILITATOR
We’re looking for a seasoned digital nomad willing to slow down for a while and discover our magical castle and community or perhaps someone with aspirations of opening their own coliving, to join us for the low season. Available to start in April for a minimum of 6 months for 3/4 days of work a week.
The person will live in the castle with us and become part of our family.
Responsibilities will include:
- organise one weekend activity with the colivers (hike, day trip, something on the property, etc.)
- run our weekly Sunday crepes brunch (with the help of others)
- 1 Instagram post per week + a few stories
- onboard and check out guests who arrive/depart during the weekend
- if needed pick up arriving guests from the train station (15min by car)
- Monday morning pick up breakfast from the bakery (7min by car), set up breakfast, and put it away at 11am
- be present for the colivers in case something comes up during these days
- answer calls or email/messenger/Instagram booking requests coming in during the weekend
- other small admin tasks
– you speak some French
– can drive
– are able to invoice
– have digital nomad experience and time spent in Colivings
…but not a deal breaker 😉
To apply, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’re the perfect addition to our community, and please add a link to at least one of your social media profiles.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this, please share the info